We're committed to safeguarding your privacy.
The information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to search strings, referring websites, plus entry and exit pages. This is anonymous statistical data that can't be used to identify you personally.
- Information provided by filling in forms on our website.
The use of your information
Any personal information that we collect and store is primarily used to enable us to provide services to you.
In addition, we may use such information for the following purposes:
- To give you information about our products or services.
- To provide details about other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
Disclosing your information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we are legally required to do so.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
This website may include links to third-party websites. These websites should have their own privacy policies. We don't accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever, as we have no control over them.
We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of visiting third-party websites, such as that resulting from viruses or malware.
The content of third-party websites is the responsibility of their respective owners and operators.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you.
Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10, which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested.
If you wish to receive any details that we hold about you, please contact us at: